Ride Assembly Technician
Posted 4 January 2018
Skyline Attractions is an innovative amusement ride and attraction manufacturer growing to become a go-to in the amusement industry.
We are searching for an experienced ride assembly technician to join our team in this creative environment as a full-time Skyliner.
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement procedures in a ride assembly shop to ensure smooth operation. This will include:
- Creating and implementing procedures for checking and verifying inbound parts and outbound equipment
- Laying out the shop floor for efficient assembly of equipment
- Following appropriate standards of care (being familiar with ASTM and other ride safety procedures)
- Assembling equipment
- Designing new tools and fixtures when needed to improve efficiency
- Traveling to customer sites for assembly and maintenance/troubleshooting
- Designing mechanical assemblies and/or ride components
Other preferred qualities:
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of CAD software
- AIMS, NAARSO, or other similar certifications
We offer a competitive benefits package.
To apply, email us at email@example.com
with your resume and anything else you may have to paint a picture of who you are and how you embody Skyline's mission.