We’re looking for children between the heights of 47.5″ and 48.5″ tall (while wearing shoes) to help test a ride restraint for a new attraction!
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 27 at 10am EST
- Orlando, FL at a facility near the Florida Mall (specific address and directions to be shared with participants)
- Parent/Guardian of participants must be present for entirety of the test. Children will be measured at the door and must fall between the 47.5″ and 48.5″ heights to participate
- All attendees must sign non-disclosure form, a waiver, and a release form. Photography and videography of any kind are prohibited.
- Participants will be secured in a ride restraint and elevated approximately four feet off the floor at times, including in sideways and inverted positions.
- Test is estimated to last between one and one-and-a-half hours. Restroom facilities are available during this time.
- Attendees will be compensated with a $50 gift card and Skyline swag as a thank you for their involvement.
- Interested parties with children that fall within the 47.5″-48.5″ range should contact Skyline at email@example.com with subject line “Restraint Test”