Passengers are seated in-line as the train begins to rock back-and-forth, quickly building up speed. The train soon pivots into an Immelmann element, suspending riders upside-down six stories up before flying down one of two opposing drops. The train then enters a second Immelmann element or an un-inverting power drop, pending which model a park chooses. Riders continue to navigate the back-to-back elements, leaving them to question which way is up on this disorienting roller coaster ride.
Skywarp II is the next generation of our former Skywarp ride model. The attraction has been completely re-designed and re-engineered to allow for a smoother ride experience, improved reliability, and a lower price tag that makes it accessible to any park or FEC!
|Footprint||120 ft x 30 ft [37 m x 9 m]|
|Height||62 ft [19 m]|
|Length||360 ft [110 m]|
|Speed||45 mph [72 km/h]|
|Height Requirement||48 in [1.2 m]|
- The tallest and most intense of our compact coaster models; easily grabs anyone’s attention with its 62 foot [19 meter] height
- Different experience forward and backward, increasing re-rideability
- One or two train options for increased capacity and enhanced visuals
- Customization opportunities with choice between second Immelmann element or an un-inverting power drop
- Narrow footprint makes placement a breeze
- Skywarp II is the next generation of the former Skywarp model
Brass Ring Winner!
The first generation Skywarp was awarded the prestigious IAAPA Brass Ring award for Best New Product (Class B; product cost of less than US $3 million) in 2018
Skywarp II Improvements
Skywarp II has been re-designed and re-engineered with new track, new trains, a new drive system, and other improvements.