Riders board face-to-face seats and begin back-and-forth, slowly building up momentum. The train soon has enough energy to pass through an airtime hill, down a dip, and up into a cutback element. Riders navigate these elements in quick succession, orbiting around a central point.
Orbit II is the next generation of our former Orbit ride model. The attraction has been completely redesigned and reengineered to allow for a smoother ride experience and improved reliability. Additional information coming soon!
- Skyline Attractions’ smallest thrill roller coaster, perfect for even the most compact of parks or family entertainment centers
- Ideal for families with its face-to-face seating, inclusive height requirement, and beginner thrill level
- Different experience forward and backward, increasing re-rideability
- One or two train options for increased capacity and enhanced visuals
- Ability to install pathway or other attraction under center of ride
|Footprint||71 ft x 51 ft (22 m x 16 m)|
|Height||30 ft (9 m)|
|Length||227 ft (69 m)|
|Capacity||28 / 840 pph
16 / 480 pph
|Height Requirement||48 in (1.2 m)|