Passengers are seated in-line as the train begins to rock back-and-forth, quickly building up speed. The train soon has enough energy to pass over an airtime hill, down a dip, and up into a cutback element. Riders navigate these elements in quick succession, orbiting around a central point.
Orbit II is a sister ride to the Skywarp II attraction. Like its sibling, Orbit II offers big thrills in a small package. Also like Skywarp II, it has been re-designed and re-engineered, offering a smooth and reliable thrill ride that can meet any park or FEC’s budget.
|Footprint||71 ft x 51 ft [22 m x 16 m]|
|Height||30 ft [9 m]|
|Length||227 ft [69 m]|
|Height Requirement||48 in [1.2 m]|
- Skyline Attractions’ smallest thrill roller coaster, perfect for even the most compact of parks or family entertainment centers
- Ideal for families with its inclusive height requirement and beginner thrill level
- Different experience forward and backward, increasing re-rideability
- One or two train options for increased capacity and enhanced visuals
- Ability to install pathway or other attraction under center of ride
Orbit II Improvements
Orbit II has been re-designed and re-engineered with new track, new trains, a new drive system, and other improvements.